<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Thursday, December 30, 2004 {2:10 PM}

Im backz for more bloggin with a blank mind! xP I still cant blive i woke up early today. Oh wellz,hafta get used to wakin up early coz lyk skool's goin to be starting soon and i'll be havin to wake up at the crack of dawn,rush to get a shower,brush teeth & prepare for skool. Im kinda xcited to get bak to skool...which is really weird coz i used to drag and groan abt the thought of havin to get bak to skool =P Hopefully when im in skool i wont be complainin abt missing the holidays xP I have yet to buy my skool books and other bak-to-skool stuff. I weeeeeli hope my dad will not be so bz T.T

Ive been lookin at Magna Carta & War Of Genesis wallpapers. They're really awesome. And ooh, i've found some old textbooks tat can be sold to Paul & Elizabeth's. I was ransackin my bro's room for his old txt books and found some txk books tat were sooo vandalised! Haha xP Some of the vandalism were funny to read =P There's this English txt book tat i was browsin through..and i came to a page where they show u pictures and ask u to construct a sentence starting with 'Have you ever...?' So there's this picture of an elephant and a human eye, which ppl shud make a sentence sayin "Have you ever seen an elephant?" But u noe wat my bro wrote? "Has an elephant ever eaten ure eye??" HAHAHA xP He and his vandalism xP I cudnt stop laffin wen i read it. I cudnt find any books tat i cud use for myself so i decided to stop browsing thru his vandalised books =P Well..im realy blank now so guess dat wud be all. Byezz

--SheepsRulez(x*`