Saturday, December 18, 2004 {11:15 PM}
Hi,im backz againz =D I didnt get to blog yesterday coz i wasnt able to use my comp =P Haha~So i see my tag board is very dead T.T Anyhow,when i get to learn how to blog better, i'll try to add some things into my blog to make it more interesting =D Cant wait to learn bloggin from my teacher, Manzy !! Haha =P Well,so far today i went to Seria....kinda boring but yea...at least i get to go sumwhere =P I accompanied my parents to Seria and did a lil window shoppin,and oso sum grocery shoppin and later had dinner at WYWY restaurant...and gosh,i was so damn full...ate so much!! T.T So i guess today was another boring day, coz even if i did to get out,im still bored! Haha!! Was supposed to go out with Manzy and some other friends but i cudnt go =( But dere will always be next times to go out =D Okiez, will blog again wen i have something to say =D See ya
--SheepsRulez(x*`
It'sAll about Me*
I love sheeps obviously =P
I love my family,my close friends,my pet doggie,the coulour PiNk,going to the movies with ppl i enjoy watching movies with,shopping,reading books,stargazing,cute and furry stuff~
I detest...giving up easily?
WISHLISTS
My mum to successfully go thru her operation,my family to be eased of financial burden,to be able to apply for a scholarship,a new mobile cos mine's got problems,a pink digicam with at least 8MP,to get my hair rebonded again,go on a successful diet...
Wat i long for in my heart..
For that someone i love to love me too,always and forever...
Saturday, December 18, 2004 {11:15 PM}
Hi,im backz againz =D I didnt get to blog yesterday coz i wasnt able to use my comp =P Haha~So i see my tag board is very dead T.T Anyhow,when i get to learn how to blog better, i'll try to add some things into my blog to make it more interesting =D Cant wait to learn bloggin from my teacher, Manzy !! Haha =P Well,so far today i went to Seria....kinda boring but yea...at least i get to go sumwhere =P I accompanied my parents to Seria and did a lil window shoppin,and oso sum grocery shoppin and later had dinner at WYWY restaurant...and gosh,i was so damn full...ate so much!! T.T So i guess today was another boring day, coz even if i did to get out,im still bored! Haha!! Was supposed to go out with Manzy and some other friends but i cudnt go =( But dere will always be next times to go out =D Okiez, will blog again wen i have something to say =D See ya
--charmmyQUEEN*`