Thursday, December 16, 2004 {10:20 PM}
Im backz again. Im quite bored now,coz im online and every1 else isnt -_- Oh well,we cant just be online every minute of the day =P I just got a testimonial in friendster from Sei Kee,a friend i met thru Irc. I was shocked to receive a testi frm him,i tot he forgot me since its been a long tym we din get to chat. Nywayz,its still nice to know tat hes still a friend =) And yay,Manzy just went online and now i have sumone to chat with =D Ive been thinking alot lately, abt school,abt my life and so on. I really want a change in my life,to start afresh. Nothing is too late,rite? I hope everything will go well and smoothly next year,not lyk this year. Its been a rather rough year. Lots of smiles but tears as well. And drats,ive been wanting to get a part-time job tis holidays but i cudnt ='( Drats,i even made a list of things to buy after i got my salary =P Hahaha~oh well,wat to do..holidays are almost up nywayz,mite as well enjoy it to the very last =D Yay,christmas is coming,cant wait to get pressies XD Yeeha! And pretty soon Chinese New Year will begin! Bring on the Ang Paos people!! =P Cant wait to shop till i drop XD Guess dats all for now, see ya ppl againz =D Tag Me Plz!! =P
--SheepsRulez(x*`
It'sAll about Me*
I love sheeps obviously =P
I love my family,my close friends,my pet doggie,the coulour PiNk,going to the movies with ppl i enjoy watching movies with,shopping,reading books,stargazing,cute and furry stuff~
I detest...giving up easily?
WISHLISTS
My mum to successfully go thru her operation,my family to be eased of financial burden,to be able to apply for a scholarship,a new mobile cos mine's got problems,a pink digicam with at least 8MP,to get my hair rebonded again,go on a successful diet...
Wat i long for in my heart..
For that someone i love to love me too,always and forever...
Thursday, December 16, 2004 {10:20 PM}
Im backz again. Im quite bored now,coz im online and every1 else isnt -_- Oh well,we cant just be online every minute of the day =P I just got a testimonial in friendster from Sei Kee,a friend i met thru Irc. I was shocked to receive a testi frm him,i tot he forgot me since its been a long tym we din get to chat. Nywayz,its still nice to know tat hes still a friend =) And yay,Manzy just went online and now i have sumone to chat with =D Ive been thinking alot lately, abt school,abt my life and so on. I really want a change in my life,to start afresh. Nothing is too late,rite? I hope everything will go well and smoothly next year,not lyk this year. Its been a rather rough year. Lots of smiles but tears as well. And drats,ive been wanting to get a part-time job tis holidays but i cudnt ='( Drats,i even made a list of things to buy after i got my salary =P Hahaha~oh well,wat to do..holidays are almost up nywayz,mite as well enjoy it to the very last =D Yay,christmas is coming,cant wait to get pressies XD Yeeha! And pretty soon Chinese New Year will begin! Bring on the Ang Paos people!! =P Cant wait to shop till i drop XD Guess dats all for now, see ya ppl againz =D Tag Me Plz!! =P
--charmmyQUEEN*`