<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Wednesday, December 15, 2004 {1:10 AM}

Im sleepy,but im stubborn so i wont go to sleep yet =P Haha,im a night princess!! I love doing things at night...more privacy. And the things i do at night are....chattin online lyk crazy,watch some anime(not porn k!!), read books or comics..cuddle up on the sofa and think abt wat i did throughout the day before goin to bed =D Right now im surfing for more skins for my blog and chattin wif Manzy at the same time =D Guess we both are too stubborn to go to sleep XD Haha~right now im feeling kinda moody. I want to get better grades,just lyk my brother. I dont want to be compared to smart people. I want to be smart. I want to be able to please my parents. I guess if i told them dat they'll lecture me or just say im sweet talking to them...they never know my true intentions..oh wellz. Im glad i have a sister,she listens to my problems and we can talk to each other very openly abt ANYTHING,yeap, ANYTHING at all. Best of all, she mostly understands how i feel towards my studies,my love life, my personal stuff...lotsa stuff =D I miss her....shes already engaged and i guess sumtimes she feels her boyfie is more important than me...maybe =S well..i cant blame her, shes been waiting all her life for a love of her own =) I guess im just not ready to see her go and have her own family. But heck,things cant alweys stay the same,so its time to move on =D Alot of stuff have happened to me lately, lotsa happy, heart-breaking and depressing stuff =S But im trying to bury them all and start afresh =) Wish me luck people!! Gee~i never knew being a teenager cud be so hard =P Haha~okiez,im speechless. Ciao ; )

--SheepsRulez(x*`