Friday, December 31, 2004 {4:40 PM}
Yay,my dad is gonna buy my skool books today BUT he didnt bring me to tag along with him =S So lyk, i hope he buys the right books. Oh wellz...maybe i'll be bothering him if i tag along? *shrugz* Arnd 5.30 i have to be vacuumin the floor and maybe give my doggie a bath. Im kinda moody today. I have no idea why but i just feel unhappy X_x PMS maybe? T.T
Wow...this must be the first time all New Year's Eve celebration has been called off due to the Tsunami tragedy. I think its kinda thoughtful to be mourning and praying for the victims of the Tsunami instead of partyin. Well,tats just my point of view. I wonder if they'll call off celebrations for Chinese New Year as well? Hmm..nothing to blog abt now or abt nything else....see ya peepz nxt time..Ciaoz
--SheepsRulez(x*`
It'sAll about Me*
I love sheeps obviously =P
I love my family,my close friends,my pet doggie,the coulour PiNk,going to the movies with ppl i enjoy watching movies with,shopping,reading books,stargazing,cute and furry stuff~
I detest...giving up easily?
WISHLISTS
My mum to successfully go thru her operation,my family to be eased of financial burden,to be able to apply for a scholarship,a new mobile cos mine's got problems,a pink digicam with at least 8MP,to get my hair rebonded again,go on a successful diet...
Wat i long for in my heart..
For that someone i love to love me too,always and forever...
Friday, December 31, 2004 {4:40 PM}
Yay,my dad is gonna buy my skool books today BUT he didnt bring me to tag along with him =S So lyk, i hope he buys the right books. Oh wellz...maybe i'll be bothering him if i tag along? *shrugz* Arnd 5.30 i have to be vacuumin the floor and maybe give my doggie a bath. Im kinda moody today. I have no idea why but i just feel unhappy X_x PMS maybe? T.T
Wow...this must be the first time all New Year's Eve celebration has been called off due to the Tsunami tragedy. I think its kinda thoughtful to be mourning and praying for the victims of the Tsunami instead of partyin. Well,tats just my point of view. I wonder if they'll call off celebrations for Chinese New Year as well? Hmm..nothing to blog abt now or abt nything else....see ya peepz nxt time..Ciaoz
--charmmyQUEEN*`