Thursday, January 13, 2005 {8:10 PM}
"I am callin now, spirits rise and falling, aeria gloris." HAHA~cant get this song outta my head. Its a russian song and its really nice to me =) And im feelin pretty exhausted today...and so sick of homeworks. Its lyk almost everyday we get homeworks. Tat is soo sucky. I dont mind doing homeworks,but not every single day. Now i kinda understand why Singapore students commit suicide lerz -_-
Aeria gloris....(8) =P HAHAHAHA~it means Flying In Glory =P Last time i was addicted to Kuki, now this song =P Hehe~i got to go Yayasan today by boat wif Manzy,Abs and Kevie. Had a real great time. Oooo~ooo! B4 tat we were lyk lookin at this crowd of St.Andrew students and Ronald(St George boi =P) and his gang lyk abt to fight at the flat oppposite our skool. I saw a cute blond guy xP HAHA~i was lyk "Ooo!Whos the blonde guy?" =P Hehe xP Then Manzy nicknamed one of the St.Andrew's guy 'SAS botak boi" HAHA xP
Bak to the topic of goin yayasan...WE HAD DAMN FUN! Then wen we were at KFC, we recalled so many stuff. Wenever i go yayasan, i will have memories of us doin crazy and fun stuff =D Great memories =D Oh wellz, gtg now. ^_^ Ja matte ne
--SheepsRulez(x*`
It'sAll about Me*
I love sheeps obviously =P
I love my family,my close friends,my pet doggie,the coulour PiNk,going to the movies with ppl i enjoy watching movies with,shopping,reading books,stargazing,cute and furry stuff~
I detest...giving up easily?
WISHLISTS
My mum to successfully go thru her operation,my family to be eased of financial burden,to be able to apply for a scholarship,a new mobile cos mine's got problems,a pink digicam with at least 8MP,to get my hair rebonded again,go on a successful diet...
Wat i long for in my heart..
For that someone i love to love me too,always and forever...
Thursday, January 13, 2005 {8:10 PM}
"I am callin now, spirits rise and falling, aeria gloris." HAHA~cant get this song outta my head. Its a russian song and its really nice to me =) And im feelin pretty exhausted today...and so sick of homeworks. Its lyk almost everyday we get homeworks. Tat is soo sucky. I dont mind doing homeworks,but not every single day. Now i kinda understand why Singapore students commit suicide lerz -_-
Aeria gloris....(8) =P HAHAHAHA~it means Flying In Glory =P Last time i was addicted to Kuki, now this song =P Hehe~i got to go Yayasan today by boat wif Manzy,Abs and Kevie. Had a real great time. Oooo~ooo! B4 tat we were lyk lookin at this crowd of St.Andrew students and Ronald(St George boi =P) and his gang lyk abt to fight at the flat oppposite our skool. I saw a cute blond guy xP HAHA~i was lyk "Ooo!Whos the blonde guy?" =P Hehe xP Then Manzy nicknamed one of the St.Andrew's guy 'SAS botak boi" HAHA xP
Bak to the topic of goin yayasan...WE HAD DAMN FUN! Then wen we were at KFC, we recalled so many stuff. Wenever i go yayasan, i will have memories of us doin crazy and fun stuff =D Great memories =D Oh wellz, gtg now. ^_^ Ja matte ne
--charmmyQUEEN*`