<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 {9:50 PM}

Today was quite a good day since i had quite alot of fun. Manzy,Kevie and I went out to lunch wif Mr.Hahn =D We had a great time laffin and makin jokes =P I couldnt eat finish my food coz my tummy was feelin funny so i was afraid i might puke T.T After eatin,we went to McD's for ice-cream xP I managed to eat my McFlurry and abit of twister fries and up till now,im very full xP

When I came home i was quite shocked to hear this news from my sis. My parents were food-poisoned!! So lyk,my sis and i had the whole house to ourselves as my parents were in their room sleepin. We watched our fav anime till we both got sleepy and decided to haf a nap =P I went to have a shower first coz i was feelin kinda hot and while i was showering, David just arrived at my hse =( So lyk my sis went to accompany him but nywayz,she did came bak and sleep wif me for while ^_^
Tomolo i haf a Geography quiz and i hope i dun flunk it T.T Guess i'll have to study it laterz wen i get offline =P We are gonna skip some classes tomolo(but not Geo class T.T) coz of the dance practice for the National Day! Just hope tat this dance thingy wont affect my academic performance T.T Nywayz,hope tomolo will be a good day as it was today. Guess tats all, Ciaoziez.

--SheepsRulez(x*`