Wednesday, January 26, 2005 {9:50 PM}
I'll get straight to the point-today kinda sucks. Firstly, Ms.Shanti told us tat we have to hand in our english,science and maths books for checking. She said we were conditionally promoted students. WTH?? Tat is so UNFAIR. I mean...there are ppl who got much much more WORSE results than me and they're not 'conditionally promoted'. Sheesh~wat a mood spoiler. Secondly,our dance practice for the National day was called off. So we're lyk wearing our PE uniforms for no friggin reason =S Wat a lousy day today has turned out to be.
Hmm~i dun really noe wat else to blog about. Im lyk online now but most of my regular chat buddies arent on. My mum was askin me not to go to skool tomolo as my fever was back and i look kinda pale. Oh wellz,i'll survive in skool. And uh...i really dunno wat to blog abt. My head hurts,im feelin so hot,my nose is blocked...guess i better end my blog here. Ja matte ne
--SheepsRulez(x*`
It'sAll about Me*
I love sheeps obviously =P
I love my family,my close friends,my pet doggie,the coulour PiNk,going to the movies with ppl i enjoy watching movies with,shopping,reading books,stargazing,cute and furry stuff~
I detest...giving up easily?
WISHLISTS
My mum to successfully go thru her operation,my family to be eased of financial burden,to be able to apply for a scholarship,a new mobile cos mine's got problems,a pink digicam with at least 8MP,to get my hair rebonded again,go on a successful diet...
Wat i long for in my heart..
For that someone i love to love me too,always and forever...
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 {9:50 PM}
I'll get straight to the point-today kinda sucks. Firstly, Ms.Shanti told us tat we have to hand in our english,science and maths books for checking. She said we were conditionally promoted students. WTH?? Tat is so UNFAIR. I mean...there are ppl who got much much more WORSE results than me and they're not 'conditionally promoted'. Sheesh~wat a mood spoiler. Secondly,our dance practice for the National day was called off. So we're lyk wearing our PE uniforms for no friggin reason =S Wat a lousy day today has turned out to be.
Hmm~i dun really noe wat else to blog about. Im lyk online now but most of my regular chat buddies arent on. My mum was askin me not to go to skool tomolo as my fever was back and i look kinda pale. Oh wellz,i'll survive in skool. And uh...i really dunno wat to blog abt. My head hurts,im feelin so hot,my nose is blocked...guess i better end my blog here. Ja matte ne
--charmmyQUEEN*`