Thursday, January 27, 2005 {7:35 PM}
I had a really good sleep a few minutes ago ^_^ Im still a lil dizzy now after waking up,but im definately able to blog!! =P Lets see....wat happended today...uh,i didnt get to go to the skool concert!!! T.T I didnt had the transport at the VERY LAST minute,all thanks to dear Hendry. Sigh~wat a spoiler. And Pam called me arnd 1 smthing(i think =P) and told me abt the recollection thingy. Its unbelieveable. How can this recollection class thingy be sooooo long??? One whole day at skool? OMG...i dont think i can take it. I do wanna sign up for my Confirmation class,but to sign up i have to be at skool for the WHOLE DAY? EEEEK!!
I have a craving for fruits. Juicy fruits. Ive been neglecting food these days ever since the food-poisoning thingy happened to me T.T I noe i wanted to diet but not in this way!! Oh wellz,hope i dont get weak. I miss the Mee goreng at the nearby skool pasar. Its been a long tym since ive eaten it and i miss goin to the pasar too =) So many memories dere. I oso miss havin extra classes. Its the only time we can stay bak and go to yayasan before the classes start. Then we'll sumtimes come bak with take-away food from KFC and eat it at the Grotto =) I love the boat rides to yayasan as well !! I totally love it wen we all countdown to three and scream wen we went under the bridge xP Man....so many memories...
So um...i guess tat shud be abt it for today. Nothing more to say,will blog another day =) Ciaoz !!
--SheepsRulez(x*`
It'sAll about Me*
I love sheeps obviously =P
I love my family,my close friends,my pet doggie,the coulour PiNk,going to the movies with ppl i enjoy watching movies with,shopping,reading books,stargazing,cute and furry stuff~
I detest...giving up easily?
WISHLISTS
My mum to successfully go thru her operation,my family to be eased of financial burden,to be able to apply for a scholarship,a new mobile cos mine's got problems,a pink digicam with at least 8MP,to get my hair rebonded again,go on a successful diet...
Wat i long for in my heart..
For that someone i love to love me too,always and forever...
Thursday, January 27, 2005 {7:35 PM}
I had a really good sleep a few minutes ago ^_^ Im still a lil dizzy now after waking up,but im definately able to blog!! =P Lets see....wat happended today...uh,i didnt get to go to the skool concert!!! T.T I didnt had the transport at the VERY LAST minute,all thanks to dear Hendry. Sigh~wat a spoiler. And Pam called me arnd 1 smthing(i think =P) and told me abt the recollection thingy. Its unbelieveable. How can this recollection class thingy be sooooo long??? One whole day at skool? OMG...i dont think i can take it. I do wanna sign up for my Confirmation class,but to sign up i have to be at skool for the WHOLE DAY? EEEEK!!
I have a craving for fruits. Juicy fruits. Ive been neglecting food these days ever since the food-poisoning thingy happened to me T.T I noe i wanted to diet but not in this way!! Oh wellz,hope i dont get weak. I miss the Mee goreng at the nearby skool pasar. Its been a long tym since ive eaten it and i miss goin to the pasar too =) So many memories dere. I oso miss havin extra classes. Its the only time we can stay bak and go to yayasan before the classes start. Then we'll sumtimes come bak with take-away food from KFC and eat it at the Grotto =) I love the boat rides to yayasan as well !! I totally love it wen we all countdown to three and scream wen we went under the bridge xP Man....so many memories...
So um...i guess tat shud be abt it for today. Nothing more to say,will blog another day =) Ciaoz !!
--charmmyQUEEN*`