Monday, January 10, 2005 {8:55 PM}
Heyheyz peepz =D Had a rather nice day today. And ooh...i didnt noe i cud change the font colour xP *Sakai* After skool today i went to have lunch wif Mr.Hahn and Manzy. It was fun and we kept toking abt poo-poo,which made Manzy laff so hard she cudnt eat =P The kolomee was tasty,much better than the one we used to buy from the uncle at the flat =P I really had fun and i hope me and Manzy can torture Mr.Hahn again one day by askin him to bring us out for lunch againz =P He totally hates the traffic =P
Wen me and Manzy got bak to skool, we attended a funeral =( Some ppl were crying so badly tat it made me felt lyk crying too. Luckily,i managed to hold in my tears. I got frightened at the thought tat one day someone precious to me might die and i wud have to go through all these tears. Life is so fragile...
Im dead exhausted. Housework is so damn tiring =P Ohh~Abbie is bak from Phils today,which means we'll be seeing her at skool tomolo =D Yay! I miss eatin the mee goreng at the pasar =P Hmm...i better watch wat i eat nowadays. I need to get on diet before Chinese New Year approaches. I dont want my tummy to be bulging out wen im wearing Cheong Sam xP Plus i wanna wear this pink dress i bought last year, which i havent worn yet. Im savin it for CNY =D Lol...im outta stuff to say so i guess i'll go Bye-bye =)
--SheepsRulez(x*`
It'sAll about Me*
I love sheeps obviously =P
I love my family,my close friends,my pet doggie,the coulour PiNk,going to the movies with ppl i enjoy watching movies with,shopping,reading books,stargazing,cute and furry stuff~
I detest...giving up easily?
WISHLISTS
My mum to successfully go thru her operation,my family to be eased of financial burden,to be able to apply for a scholarship,a new mobile cos mine's got problems,a pink digicam with at least 8MP,to get my hair rebonded again,go on a successful diet...
Wat i long for in my heart..
For that someone i love to love me too,always and forever...
Monday, January 10, 2005 {8:55 PM}
Heyheyz peepz =D Had a rather nice day today. And ooh...i didnt noe i cud change the font colour xP *Sakai* After skool today i went to have lunch wif Mr.Hahn and Manzy. It was fun and we kept toking abt poo-poo,which made Manzy laff so hard she cudnt eat =P The kolomee was tasty,much better than the one we used to buy from the uncle at the flat =P I really had fun and i hope me and Manzy can torture Mr.Hahn again one day by askin him to bring us out for lunch againz =P He totally hates the traffic =P
Wen me and Manzy got bak to skool, we attended a funeral =( Some ppl were crying so badly tat it made me felt lyk crying too. Luckily,i managed to hold in my tears. I got frightened at the thought tat one day someone precious to me might die and i wud have to go through all these tears. Life is so fragile...
Im dead exhausted. Housework is so damn tiring =P Ohh~Abbie is bak from Phils today,which means we'll be seeing her at skool tomolo =D Yay! I miss eatin the mee goreng at the pasar =P Hmm...i better watch wat i eat nowadays. I need to get on diet before Chinese New Year approaches. I dont want my tummy to be bulging out wen im wearing Cheong Sam xP Plus i wanna wear this pink dress i bought last year, which i havent worn yet. Im savin it for CNY =D Lol...im outta stuff to say so i guess i'll go Bye-bye =)
--charmmyQUEEN*`