<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Sunday, January 30, 2005 {10:20 PM}

WoOtz~its been a nice day today ^_^ I woke up arnd 12.30pm and wanted to go online after brushing my teeth and changing but my mum told me to get ready for goin out T.T I dunno why but i went over to sit down wif my dad at the dining table and made some paper fishys xP After tat baru i went to get ready for goin out xP

We went to a chinese restaurant sumwhere in gdg.I was still feelin stuffed from the fresh hand-made noodles i ate yesterday nite so i din eat anything xP I jst kept lookin at my drink or stare at my parents ,which made them kinda annoyed xP LoL ! My dad sweated alot. Guess it must be coz of the cili padi he ate wif his noodles? After tat we went to Jaya. On the way to Jaya,i saw this guy who looked lyk my ex. LoL~he was workin i guess...but i din knew he was workin at gdg liau =P So i was kinda shocked to see him here and got a lil quiet. Well,anywayz, my mother and i were lookin for Cheongsams at Jaya. We were lookin for a certain pink and short skirted cheongsam. I saw it once at Jaya and tried it on,and my mum realli liked it coz she sed it suited me =) I loved it...it was the first time i tried on a cheongsam xP But unfortunately,my parents were short of cash tat time,so we decide to buy it sum other time. Unfortunately again,it appears to be sold out T.T We still couldnt find it and i decide to give up on findin it T.T

After tat,we went to Milimewah. Again,my mother was searching for the pink cheongsam xP I tried on a black silk cheongsam and a blue one. They looked ok-ok on me(not showing off!!) so my parents decided to get it for me,since it was useless tryin to find bak tat pink one i loved =( I went to Yayasan after tat. I had to carry two heavy bags full of clothes. It was supposed to be donated for the Tsunami victims. They had this big box in yayasan where you can put the stuff you wanna donate for the Tsunami victims. Unfortunately,it was not dere anymore,so i carried those two heavy bags for nothing T.T

We went to sum other places to shop...but nothing realli happened so its nothing good to write abt xP I still have diarrhoea but its too disgusting to write abt T.T So i guess i'll end my blog here. Ciaoz =D

--SheepsRulez(x*`