<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Sunday, March 13, 2005 {7:45 PM}

I just got back from church awhile ago and now im ready for blogging =) I have to say,im kinda addicted to the net again lyk before.So i guess i hafta control myself if not i might make my parents mad again =( I have to make sure i dont neglect my hsework(vacuum the house wen needed to,wash dishes,wash my own socks,sweep the balcony,take care of the trash=P). As usual,my dad fell asleep in church againz T.T I told Aby,who sat next to me, about it and she seemed pretty surprised xD Thank God he didnt snored TAT loud.
I have my BM and Commerce test tomolo and yet i cannot drag myself to my room and study.Well,i'll make sure i read up on the stuff i find difficult =P Rite now my head hurts abit and my dad has his 'Simon and Garfunkel' dvd playing T.T He has been listening to these musical duo for quite some time now.I wonder why ppl around me seems to be playing oldies again T.T Oh well,not all of them are annoying xP I chatted with my bro yesterday nite,and i hafta admit...im quite happy to hear from him.Do i miss him? Uhm....tat remains unknown! =P He sent me some of the pictures taken while he was in Aussie.Guess my bro is rawking at Aussie and havin a hell of a good tym.He looks so happy and alive in all the photos =D There was this one pix of him and an Aussie guy and my mum told he tat guy looked kinda handsome xD Then she sat down in her rockin chair and told me lyk "I wonder wat'll happen if he bring this Aussie friend home and then he likes you? Would you accept,Jessie?" LoL~i couldnt believe my ears! I cudnt even speak so my mum went on, "In ure family,about two of your aunts married English/white ppl(no offense)...so i wonder if you'll ever marry one too.Do u think u will?Who noes u'll end up lyk ure aunts?" She was smiling all the time while i just sat in front of my comp blankly xP This reminds me of the time my sis told me abt this english guy who sort of liked her back wen she was still studyin in SGS.Wen he left SGS to go bak to London,he kept sending her letters to keep in touch =3 My sis never dared to reply his letters because she told me tat mum didnt liked it =( So then he gave up sending letters and WhAm,they just lost contact lyk tat =(
Guess tats all i can blog about for now,i wanna go pig out on dinner soon xP I have my appetite back again xD See ya peepz,ciaoziez!

--SheepsRulez(x*`