<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Thursday, March 03, 2005 {3:20 PM}

Woah...its been awhile...as usual =P I feel so sick of thinkin too much =S I certainly cant wait for saturday to come. Hopefully then i'll be able to rid my mind of thoughts and be carefree and happily hyper for just tat while =) Im currently listening to 'Love Breaks'...and the title really is a fact- love does break u up and mess u arnd at times =S I just tried on my new skirt,skool uniform skirt tat is =D It fits me but it is kinda loose xP Thanks to Gretz's dad for makin the skirt,he does it very fast and skillfull ^_^ And my mum told me the price was ok,quite fair =D

Uhm...wat else to say? I got a few questions for u readers =) Wat wud u think if :-
1. ure boyfie/galfie asks for both ure msn and friendster password but he doesnt give you his/hers. Not to mention he/she has TWO msn accounts...well watever.

2. Ure gal/boyfie chats wif u awhile and tells u 'brb' and he/she signs in her/his other msn account and doesnt chat wif you. U open a conversation window and u find the picture of his/her ex..or sum other gal/boy in his/her dp =S

Gakkk~im goin NUTS...lol lol lol. Well...gtg now. Wanna take a bath and nap =) I've got class laterz at 6...well...see yaz by then

--SheepsRulez(x*`