Monday, March 21, 2005 {10:40 AM}
Emotions-why do people have them? Have you ever thought tat the world might be a better place without it? I guess everything has its advantages and disadvantages =S I hate it wen i get an emotional breakdown,it totally hurts you mentally.Sometimes i just wish i could live a day as a robot,an artificial man-made being without emotions,but with the common sense of a human being and maybe a few other human characteristics *_* I dont even know what im rambling about! I just feel so...i dont know,theres no word to describe how i feel now.
Isnt it funny how nice you are to people and they take advantage of it?Im so sick of that.A friend told me once,"I know ure a very nice person,but being nice has its limits too u noe." Guess i finally understand the meaning of that.You cant always be nice,if you do,people'll start makin use of it and wen they do it just friggin hurts.Why is it when you can always be there for sumone they cant do the same for you?Or even if they're dere for you,they're harsh and mean and wen they fianlly realise they were being harsh they start apologising and all that.But still,they've already left a cut in your heart.
I feel so alone.All this makes me more determined to be a Psychiatrist.I wanna be someone who people can turn to when their loved ones are not there for them.I want to be someone they can easily tell their problems to and be adviced in a soothing,comforting manner =) I wanna be able to heal people's wounds and rid them of unforgetable scars.I want to tend to their broken hearts and mend it for them as good as i can =) And in return,i can get the satisfaction of knowin ive just mended a wounded or troubled heart,and be able to see the smile on their faces.
This is one good thing about keepin a blog.You can type your heart away here and it makes me feel better.Its just like you're consoling yourself =) You just type away how u feel here and it'll make u feel abit more eased.Rite now im feeling much more better and im glad =) I dont want to be harsh to anyone while i was in my previous mood and hurt someone.I know how it feels to be hurt,so why should i do it?Well,hope you readers will forgive me for my many mood swings.Guess thats all for today,Good nite and God Bless.Ciaoz
--SheepsRulez(x*`
It'sAll about Me*
I love sheeps obviously =P
I love my family,my close friends,my pet doggie,the coulour PiNk,going to the movies with ppl i enjoy watching movies with,shopping,reading books,stargazing,cute and furry stuff~
I detest...giving up easily?
WISHLISTS
My mum to successfully go thru her operation,my family to be eased of financial burden,to be able to apply for a scholarship,a new mobile cos mine's got problems,a pink digicam with at least 8MP,to get my hair rebonded again,go on a successful diet...
Wat i long for in my heart..
For that someone i love to love me too,always and forever...
Monday, March 21, 2005 {10:40 AM}
Emotions-why do people have them? Have you ever thought tat the world might be a better place without it? I guess everything has its advantages and disadvantages =S I hate it wen i get an emotional breakdown,it totally hurts you mentally.Sometimes i just wish i could live a day as a robot,an artificial man-made being without emotions,but with the common sense of a human being and maybe a few other human characteristics *_* I dont even know what im rambling about! I just feel so...i dont know,theres no word to describe how i feel now.
Isnt it funny how nice you are to people and they take advantage of it?Im so sick of that.A friend told me once,"I know ure a very nice person,but being nice has its limits too u noe." Guess i finally understand the meaning of that.You cant always be nice,if you do,people'll start makin use of it and wen they do it just friggin hurts.Why is it when you can always be there for sumone they cant do the same for you?Or even if they're dere for you,they're harsh and mean and wen they fianlly realise they were being harsh they start apologising and all that.But still,they've already left a cut in your heart.
I feel so alone.All this makes me more determined to be a Psychiatrist.I wanna be someone who people can turn to when their loved ones are not there for them.I want to be someone they can easily tell their problems to and be adviced in a soothing,comforting manner =) I wanna be able to heal people's wounds and rid them of unforgetable scars.I want to tend to their broken hearts and mend it for them as good as i can =) And in return,i can get the satisfaction of knowin ive just mended a wounded or troubled heart,and be able to see the smile on their faces.
This is one good thing about keepin a blog.You can type your heart away here and it makes me feel better.Its just like you're consoling yourself =) You just type away how u feel here and it'll make u feel abit more eased.Rite now im feeling much more better and im glad =) I dont want to be harsh to anyone while i was in my previous mood and hurt someone.I know how it feels to be hurt,so why should i do it?Well,hope you readers will forgive me for my many mood swings.Guess thats all for today,Good nite and God Bless.Ciaoz
--charmmyQUEEN*`