Tuesday, April 12, 2005 {11:10 PM}
Hewwo peepz!How long has it been since i last blogged?I've been either too busy with my own life or too caught up in my thoughts to concentrate on writing and updating my bloggie =P I apologise from the bottom of my heart xP Well,this few days had been SWELL and SWEET and i love it!Well,there are of course a few bitter moments but to heck with them!I shall not remind myself of anything tat saddens me but i shall only think of the happy moments i had and cherish them in my LIFE forever =)
Im gettin back to doing my homeworks now,and tat sure is good =D I dont want to be lazy and get low marks for my coursework as i really need them to push up my exam results T.T I have a Malay project to do,and an english project as well and i still havent formed or gotten into a group yet for my english project.I also have an Art project to do,and i already have a partner for tat =D Hehe~its MayanZy of coz <3 at =")" update ="P">
Oooo~i wanna congratulate MayanZy for gettin second place for her lung jump today ^_^ Congrats MayanZy,you did great!
Uhm...wat else have i to say?I guess im pweety speechless now.I did had alot to say,but i just dont know why im lost and forgot wat i wanted to share T.T Oh wellz,till we meet againz,Byeeez for now peepz! <3>
--SheepsRulez(x*`
It'sAll about Me*
I love sheeps obviously =P
I love my family,my close friends,my pet doggie,the coulour PiNk,going to the movies with ppl i enjoy watching movies with,shopping,reading books,stargazing,cute and furry stuff~
I detest...giving up easily?
WISHLISTS
My mum to successfully go thru her operation,my family to be eased of financial burden,to be able to apply for a scholarship,a new mobile cos mine's got problems,a pink digicam with at least 8MP,to get my hair rebonded again,go on a successful diet...
Wat i long for in my heart..
For that someone i love to love me too,always and forever...
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 {11:10 PM}
Hewwo peepz!How long has it been since i last blogged?I've been either too busy with my own life or too caught up in my thoughts to concentrate on writing and updating my bloggie =P I apologise from the bottom of my heart xP Well,this few days had been SWELL and SWEET and i love it!Well,there are of course a few bitter moments but to heck with them!I shall not remind myself of anything tat saddens me but i shall only think of the happy moments i had and cherish them in my LIFE forever =)
Im gettin back to doing my homeworks now,and tat sure is good =D I dont want to be lazy and get low marks for my coursework as i really need them to push up my exam results T.T I have a Malay project to do,and an english project as well and i still havent formed or gotten into a group yet for my english project.I also have an Art project to do,and i already have a partner for tat =D Hehe~its MayanZy of coz <3 at =")" update ="P">
Oooo~i wanna congratulate MayanZy for gettin second place for her lung jump today ^_^ Congrats MayanZy,you did great!
Uhm...wat else have i to say?I guess im pweety speechless now.I did had alot to say,but i just dont know why im lost and forgot wat i wanted to share T.T Oh wellz,till we meet againz,Byeeez for now peepz! <3>
--charmmyQUEEN*`