<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Monday, May 16, 2005 {12:45 AM}

Since it is exactly 12am now that im bloggin this,i wanna wish MayanZy HAPPY SWEET SIXTEENTH BDAY! Hope i got the sixteen spellin rite xP Hope u'll be extremely happy today and that nothing will get in the way of ure bubblin happiness for this joyful day =) Okieee..i sound lyk smthing out of a bday card xP

Okiez...abt my day today...it was full of ups and downs.Late last nite i was informed by my dad that we were goin to Miri today and stayin overnite till Monday!I cant stay till Monday!Monday is MaYaN'z bday!!!So i was in a panic T.T Until Moni saved me from my probbie =D She told me that she and David were goin too,and that they were just goin there for Sunday only,then goin back in the evening.So yeah,i decide not to overnite at Miri wif my parents but follow my sis and her hubbie-to-be home instead =) I cant miss out MayaNz bday ^_^ A promise is a promise~i promised eu i'd be dere to celebrate ure bday,and im keepin tat promise!It feels funny,weird and xciting at the same time not to have my parents here xP Feel up to mischief..but damn~my mum locked her bedroom door xP HAHA

Backz to my day~it was kinda ok-ok...i found out something.Im not used to my dad drivin oh so slow =S He was driving slowly at first,so that David could follow him at the back.I was soo not used to dady driving so slow,i was so wide awake despite the fact i was so so tired from chattin on9 so late xP But wen my dad started to drive a bit faster,i got really comfy and fell asleep xP I need my dad to be driving really fast then i can fall asleep in his car xP Crazy!! xP I have no idea why,but im just liddat!So wen we reached Miri...we ate breakfast at Sin Mui Pin...went shoppin afterwards...and i did a lil sight-seeing of my own.You dont noe how CUTE and HOT the guys over dere are xP They have good sense of dressing too!Not too plain and not too sore for the eyes either xP I only noticed some of the gals coz of their height...im lyk thinkin to myself- "HAHA~im wearing heels so im taller than eu eu and most of eu!" xP Sooo childish of me xP

I bought a pressie for mayanz..a rather pricey and weird gift...well~to me i think she'll lyk it coz u cant find those ****** ***** here in Brunei xP Sori,have to censor the words if nt she'll find out,but ill tell u all wat it is on my nxt blog xP I oso got a gift for Pam,since i havent gotten her a bday gift yet and its long overdue T.T My mum got her green ******** coz she cudnt find any blue ones =( But oh wellz,it still looks vewi vewi cute =D I bought myself a pink skirt(it was on hot offer,so i cudnt resist!),this chain/belt thingy which looks weeeli kewl,a pink anklet,a pink and blood red nailpolish(which i had mistaken for black coz it was so...blackish!),a pink pocket mirror(im gettin vain arent i? xP) and i got my dad to buy me a pair of pink sandals coz i was already flat broke =( It sucks wen u dont have much money to shop T.T I wanted to buy a pink bag and this pink blouse i saw but i was too broke =( But my mum told me she might get me the blouse if she have enough money tomolo after she pays the fee for her check-up at the clinic =D I kinda miss my parents T.T....only one night of having them not here wif me and im already feeling...somethingz amissed...

Sometime after i reached home,there was a fone call from my ex's mum O_O She was lookin for him coz he havent come home since Friday nite =/ Got me wondering where he went.Stupid of me,but i prayed for his safety T.T I felt so...sad and i dunno why but guilty wen the mum called me up.She sounded so sad.She had called me up during Saturday night too...sigh~leaves me speechless..

Well~i feel worried sick coz my rosary bracelet just broke ='( The one JaMz gave me..im so sowi..I was so scared it was a bad sign.I quickly went over to the side of my bed,knelt down and prayed tat it wasnt a bad sign =(

Well...i guess dats all abt my day,and i lyk i said,it has its ups and downs ^_^ Cant wait to celebrate Zy's bday! Ciaoziez!

--SheepsRulez(x*`