<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 {9:15 PM}

I dunno how long it has been since ive last blogged...Ive been too busy doing homeworks(i tink),working out my life,trying to get my lazy butt to do some hsework...and yeah,doing a hell lot of thinking.Day by day i get more caught up in my deep thoughts.There are various questions flowing around my mind and i dont think i will ever get all of the answers.I guess this is life =/

I guess the reason i finally blogged is simple...i need to scream out my feelings once again.It finally happened,something i had anticipated to happen..but never wanted it to.Me and him are finally over,permanently.Its a good thing i guess,after all he'd done to me...but...im still mourning over this break-up.Though he was a double-timer who cheated on me two times...i dunno why i cant shake this feelin of as if ive lost something tat was once a part of me.A part that cant ever be placed back,becoz it just wont be the same again...Why did fate had to make me and him meet and be together?This break up seems to have reopened some past wounds.My mind just cant stop thinkin.Ive had many sleepless nights just staring at the darkness of my room,wondering why im like this,wondering why just doing nothing at all causes the tears to flood my eyes.Wenever i smile,i feel as if im lying to myself to be happy.Why cant i move on,stand firm and be strong?What is it about him tat makes me so attached to him tat i hate this feeling of lettin go?The answer to all these questions..i bet i'll nvr noe.

To Mayanz,if ure readin this..im so sori for not chatting wif you.Hope i didnt spoil ure mood.Im sowi i cnt go swimmin wif you and Abz tomolo.I feel lyk a really useless friend.Sowi

I cnt stand this anymore.I cant even typ any more fckin crap..thanks for reading anywayz.Byez

--SheepsRulez(x*`