<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 {7:20 PM}

Im backz with a new pink layout =) Its not really tat spectacular or anything special...but its nice,pink and simple.I love the midi i put into my bloggie,and i hope u all enjoy it as well =) I decided to change skins coz the other skin was makin me abit...uncomfy with all the heart broken words and stuff...I need to move on =) Though i admit im moving on vewi slow,its better than not movin on at all rite?

I notice tat im kinda quiet these few days.Im soo lost for words =( I dunno why...but i hope its just cause of my bloody period =/ I feel so distant from the world...its lyk im in my own world wherever i go.Im forever lost in my universe of memories and thoughts.Thinkin too much could be one reason why i had a dream againz.Over-stressed my poor poor brain!And im gettin worse in my Geography...2 failed tests already =( Sigh~lets just hope i can pass my mid-year paper =) I'll try my best!

Guess dats all for now. Sayonara...


--SheepsRulez(x*`