<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 {6:50 PM}

Its either im just naturally weak or ive been too stressed up that nowadays the first thing i do wen i get home is lay down on the sofa.Sometimes i even fall asleep and skip lunch.Then when i finally wake up,say around 5,6 or 7pm,i'll be eating my lunch as dinner T.T Have you all noticed how hot the weather has been lately? My driver's car has no air-conditioning,so u can imagine how toasted i am every time i go home from school =/ Its lyk im being driven home by a convertable(hope this word is correct) microwave oven! It was so extremely hot today tat i came home with a fever...=/ *damned frustrated* I soo do not want to get sick,mid-years are here!

Abbie's dad was admitted to the hospital due to heart attack yesterday nite.But i know he'll be fine since hes a strong guy whose vewi stubborn =) I guess i'll be praying for him tonite b4 goin to bed (oomygosh,have i become Holy? =D) Today was one tiring day at school alrite.Jo tortured me and yeah,the rest of the gals decided to join in T.T Turning my table to the wrong position,taking off my hair tie, messin my hair,pokin my butt through the air holes in the chair,taking watever possesions i had on my table T.T Thank God Mr.Beanoy didnt notice i was just sitting dere doing nothing during his class...My gosh~all the way till my driver came to pick me up i was being tortured.I think i lost my Combined Science workbooks and locker keys =/ Im soo screwed.On the way to get my bag from the bench,i noticed my bag was missing and Jo was grinnin -_-" Elaine,Vero and Aun Ling were lookin at me lyk as if i was an alien T.T Thank God Michelle didnt do anything to me,she supported me T.T Thank eu vewi much Chelle =)

Hmm...wat else to say.Im feeling so moody rite now...just thinkin abt the exam i'll be facing tomolo...sigh.I feel so damnit STRESSED STRESSED STRESSED.Family issues...stupid heart of mine.....worries abt my studies,my future and abt several other stuff.I noe there are other peeps out dere who have real bigger problem and stuff..but heck~im a teenager and im bound to have my own problematic moments in my teenage life =S *Sighs deeper and longer* Ive lost my 'happy-go-lucky" attitude,havent i? I lost my smile,one i always have on my face.Ive lost my skill to concentrate in class.Ive lost so much...how many more stuff am i gonna lose? I soo hafta stop being this way =/

I miss my sister! I miss her so damn much..i miss those nites we shared wen i snuggled in her bed and tell her stories and we both laughed abt it so loud tat the nxt day my parents would ask us "wat were u gals chatting about?We could hear u laffing from our room" I miss sharing my thoughts and ideas wif her about stuff lyk..our dream guy..how we vowed to be this close still even after we both get married...how we promised to keep our sister bond strong...talk about our problems concernin our parents and other stuff liddat.But i guess things change..she has her own life with her husband-to-be.I swear is he dares mistreat her or if i ever see her cry againz,i'll make him pay...i'll mess his life lyk how he's messed hers.But dont get me wrong..i dont hate him or anything...in fact,im starting to lyk him as a bro-in-law..just starting to...There are still times wen he truly annoys me and piss me off..but heck...i cant complain so much.Its not lyk im a princess who has to be pleased 24/7 anyways.I have to understand tat no one is perfect,not even me.Who noes i might have caused him to hate and be annoyed at me too before? Hes already help me so much...drive me arnd...help send some friends here n dere...take me out to tat yummy Korean restaurant at kiulap =)...ive had good and bad times wif him and my sis,and i'll cherish them =)

This really bugs me...i still think of my ex =/ Well~i wudnt say i miss him..but just think of him sometimes.Think abt his words and wondered how many of them were lies and how many were the truth. Rite now...i dont think we're even friends =/ I refused to be back wif him so yeah,he told me to delete him off my contact list.I ignored tat at first,but vrytime i get online,he tells me the same thing..so might as well.Cant we just remain friends?Am i such a horrible gf before tat the sight of me online causes him to be...wat?Emotional?Damn this all...how my heart ache rite now is worse than my asthma attacks.Why cant i forget him?If it takes time..i hope time moves on really quick for me.

Guess this is all for now

--SheepsRulez(x*`