<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Monday, June 13, 2005 {11:15 PM}

Im bored...im too lazy to do housework...i wanna go out...im bored =P Im so bored i have nothing to do but write this crappy story~have a read,hope u'll enjoy, ta-ta! xP

Michael stared at the sky, mesmerized by its fading colors as evening came. School days were finally over, as it was winter now. He smirked to himself. That means I’ll have more time to bully my half-brother at home. But then, he remembered his inferior brother’s love affair with two girls who looked the same. That means Dave would most likely be out dating. Like father, like son. He sighed. He walked towards his house, and stood right outside the gate, staring at he’s so-called ‘home’. Even if it was a huge, magnificent mansion, he hated living there with his traitor of a father and a flirtatious stepmother, not to a mention a double-timing brother. Casually swinging his backpack behind his back, he walked coolly into the house. He didn’t even bother saying “I’m back”. After all, there wasn’t anyone whom he would like to greet him.

“Ah, Michael sweetie, welcome back,” Marie, his stepmother said warmly. She smiled at him.

Michael winced angrily. That woman was wearing his mother’s clothes. With half a mind to just tear off his mother’s clothes and keep it with him, he screamed angrily, “HOW DARE YOU WEAR MY MOTHER’S CLOTHES!” He was truly raged. He looked at Marie, wearing the familiar lavender colored sweatshirt his mother usually wore on cold days.

Marie looked worriedly at the clothes she was wearing. “Oh…I’m sorry…I found it in the attic…so I thought it was alright to wear it since it’s so cold…”

Michael snarled. “I don’t care where you find it or why you wear it, it doesn’t belong to you!”

Enraged, he grabbed Marie by the collar. “You’re asking for trouble!” Before he could do anything to her, his father knocked him down. He fell unconscious on the floor.

“Darling, it’s ok, he didn’t do anything to me at all! He’s just mad I wore his mother’s clothes…” Marie said softly. She gently touched her husbands shoulder.

Robert snorted. “You don’t have to defend him. If I wasn’t watching, he would have hurt you, knowing that boys’ strength.” He sighed, looking at poor Michael’s unconscious body lying on the floor. “…But perhaps I did hit him too hard…I’ll bring him to his room…” With that, he carried Michael and went upstairs to his room.

Michael woke up with a piercing headache. Groaning, he sat up on his bed. I’m in my room…? The last thing he could remember was a large fist knocking him down on the floor. He found his father sitting down next to him. “Father…”

With a serious expression on his face, Robert asked sternly, “What were you going to do to your mother?”

Michael grinned unhappily. “My mother? My mother is already dead.” He snorted softly and looked away.

Robert sighed. “Michael, you have to accept her, just as she has accepted you as her son as well. You can’t go on living like this, building a barrier around yourself. Get to know Marie more…and try to let her know more about you as well.”

Michael almost wanted to punch his father. “Unlike you, I will remain faithful to my mother! She died because of you and that woman of yours!!” He spat everything out with anger and hatred.

“Your mother died because she was sick!” Robert retorted defensively.

Michael curled both his hands into a fist. “She was sick of having to see you having an affair with another woman! She knew all about your affair with that blasted woman! Not wanting to spoil this family, she kept it to herself, and couldn’t eat or sleep properly anymore…you never noticed because you were too hooked onto your flirting with that woman!!” He ran towards the door, just in case his father would slap him. “I wish you and that woman shall suffer eternal damnation!” On the way out, he banged into Marie. He stared accusingly at her, giving her icy glares.

“Er…ah, Michael…” Not knowing what to say, Marie held out the sweatshirt she was wearing just now. “I’ve already washed it…”

Michael snatched the cloth from her hands. He walked downstairs, not uttering a single word.

“I’m back!” Dave shouted, taking off his shoes as he entered the house. He felt the heavy and tense atmosphere. He stared at Michael as he walked slowly down the stairs, his head looking down. He looked at his mother, staring sadly down at Michael, with his father looking flushed and tense. As Michael brushed past him, he whispered soft enough for him to hear, “Bloody trouble maker.”

Michael ignored the remark. He walked out the door, not knowing where he was going to go to. He just wanted to be left alone. He walked on and on until night came. He was oblivious to everything around him. He kept walking until he reached a small park, where he sat down under a huge oak tree. He gazed at the star-filled sky. “Mother…you don’t know how much I need you so…” He felt a tear drop from his eye. He hugged his mother’s sweatshirt tightly, as if it was his mother. After a few moments, he was finally aware that it was already well into the night. He sighed. Might as well go home… the bushes in front of him shook. He was panicked. “Come out!” He waited bravely as a figure slowly emerged out of the bushes. The rather small figure walked towards him slowly. Soon, Michael could see that it was just a little girl, staring innocently at him....To be continued

--SheepsRulez(x*`