<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Thursday, June 16, 2005 {2:00 AM}

Hewwo peeps! Before i start with the story...i wanna say...uhm...i forgot T.T Oh wellz,hope you enjoy the continuation of my stowy =) Sori abt the weird symbols and all tat appear..i dunno why they're there..i copy and paste my story from microsoft word into here...oh wellz, enjoy and ta-ta xD



The little girl smiled brightly at him as she held out a bag full of cookies for him to see. “Want to have some?”
Michael’s stomach growled at the sight of the cookies. Oh yeah…I didn’t have dinner yet… But, he didn’t want to eat that little girl’s cookies. He merely looked away from her, pretending he did not hear her. Annoyed, he found the little girl sitting down next to him.

“It’s ok if you don’t want any cookies.” She ate the cookies noisily, crunching and munching loudly. She kept glancing at him sideways as she ate, wondering how long was he going to pretend he didn’t hear her offer.

Michael’s stomach rumbled. He peeked at the girl, eating the cookies happily. Cautiously, his hand slipped inside the bag of cookies, which the girl had put conveniently next to Michael. He smirked as he fished out a cookie, and quickly put it in his mouth. But when he bit the cookie, it made such a loud crunching sound, loud enough for the little girl to hear. Today is definitely not my day!

Amused, the little girl said, “I knew you were hungry! I could hear your tummy growling!” She put the bag of cookies on his lap. “Have it all, I’m not that hungry.”

Embarrassed, he tried to eat the rest of the cookies quietly. While he was eating, the little girl kept herself entertained by singing nursery rhymes, and soon, she started trying to make a conversation with him.

“I’ve been thinking about this lately…If a gay or lesbian couple adopts a child, which of the gays should the child call father and which one is the mother?”

Michael almost choked on his cookie. Though how hard he tried to restrain from laughing, he couldn’t help but snicker. With a flushed face, the little girl looked away from him. “I was only curious…”

After Michael was done eating, he got up and started to walk away. He mumbled an inaudible ‘Thank You’ as he walked pass the little girl. The little girl trotted along next to him. When he was about to reach his house, he stood and faced the little girl. “Why are you still following me? Shouldn’t you be going back home now?”

“I don’t have any family…I ran away from the orphanage house because the people there always bully me...” She looked pleadingly into Michael’s eyes.

Michael thought deeply. Should I let her stay with me?It'll be so much trouble to get adoption permits since I'm still not legally old enough to take care of a child. He stared at her cute face. Well, she is quite a nice little girl…besides; she’ll be a good reason why I don’t have to spend much time with Marie.And since father dear is so filthy rich and powerful...I guess it'll be easy to have her adopted. He walked on briskly. He noticed the little girl just stood there. “If you don’t follow me you’ll get lost then.” She yelled with joy as she ran over to him and held his hand unexpectedly. “Thank You! My name is Winnie.”

When he finally reached his house, he quietly opened the door. He ran quietly up the stairs and into his room, with Winnie behind him. He took out a sleeping bag and laid it in the corner of his room. “You can sleep here.” He watched amusingly as Winnie stared excitedly around his room.

“The house is big, your room is big…it’s amazing!” Winnie smiled at Michael.

He handed her some clothes that belonged to him when he was young. He yawned lazily and flopped down on his bed. “You’re only sleeping here today, you’ll sleep in another room tomorrow.” He looked vaguely at Winnie. “And don’t even think of sneaking up and sleeping next to me.”


To be continued xD ~

--SheepsRulez(x*`