<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 {11:05 PM}

I am the last breath you sigh,
The agony you feel,
The pain you have tat cant heal,
The wrong of your right...
Wow...it sounds....so bloody stupid T.T Haha~was trying to write a poem and i came out with that garbage.I hate exams...and i bet my class tchers hate marking our papers coz we cant achieve wat they xpected =/ Or at least i noe i cant achieve the marks i wanted.Thinkin of exams,and comparin the marks i achieve with my cousins and my brother...i feel lyk shit.Yes,shit.Oh goodie,some sad music is just starting on my winamp -_- And i cant blive i actually slept so late playin The Urbz last nite.Really hooked onto that awesome game!Sadly,i forgot to save my game...what a waste of time playing! *curses*

I dont feel rite.I feel...horrible inside...and lol Mayan! I need the Jam book againz =P To summarise things,i feel:-
1.I need to let go of grudges....and i noe i cant =/ im so pathetic..
2.I need to change my lifestyle abit...maybe a new change can also change my outlook on life =)
3.I need to be a better friend to vryone.I hate myself for gossiping....
4.I need to act my age now...its time for me to be considerate and be mature..
5.I need to talk to my mother more...even if all she talks abt is personal family stuff which ive heard lyk...so many uncountable times.And some of them hurts alot..i hope i can find a way to let her forget them all...
6.I need to be more forgiving..or at least i need to be able to FORGET after i forgive.
7.I need to stop feeling paranoid that im alone.Coz i noe im not so why am i feelin i am? I seriously think im gonna have my period soon coz im soooo moody! And that feelin of loneliness,its not lyk ppl are avoiding me and i feel alone.No,its not tat.I just suddenly thought of this...We were born alone into this world and meet our parents...when we die,we'll die alone too...my God~i sound lyk a nut case!
8.I need to stop daydreaming too much. Pay attention more to my friends and my surroundings.
9.I seriously,obviously need to take care of bunny now tat his/her masters have SOOO FORGOTTEN THEM TOTALLY!
10.I need to stop munching on snacks whenever im bored!
11.Uhm....i need to pee =P Brb
Im back..and i think this list is done.Oh yeah,i hope i can get over the paranoid feelin of being watched whenever im changing in the room.Why cant ppl invent door curtains?So hopeless fucktarded sex crazed ppl cant peep when u change.

Thankz to Mayan for comin over my seat today and askin if i was alrite =) Tat was weeeli sweet of you...could have almost hugged you.lol.

I NEED SLEEEEEEEEP! Nite nite!
i need money too...i want go outingz T.T

--SheepsRulez(x*`