<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Thursday, September 22, 2005 {11:40 PM}

It was cold one night,
I hear the voice of Legend,
Where I was having emotions coming down.
And I had the dream,
I wanted to be the sound of truth,
But I was having emotion coming down.
Damn...thou i dont really know the meaning of this song,i really seriously like it.Its from the anime Beck, a really kewl anime about this american influenced jap hottie trying to recruit talented rock musicans and form his own band.He quit his former position as a guitarist in his friend/rival's band,Serial Mama.Its really cute how jap people talk in english.They still have a slight jap accent when talkin in english and i find it really cute xD Its a really great anime,but to all those magic and fantasy loving people,this anime is definately not for you.Its basically about normal teen's life,musicans in pursuit of achieving their dreams of forming the greatest rock band ever.Just like how we're living in our daily lives.We strive to achieve in wat we want to success in.

I cant wait for the finals to come.The faster i deal with it the better so i can be rid of this pre-exam stress.However,im also not keen to be sitting for the finals so quickly as i dont think im ready yet.My mocks were already horrible and im so dissapointed abt the subjects i flunked in.Why cant i be smart like my brother...he has a great social life,kick ass brains,average good looks and most importantly,hes the best child among the 3 of us.Its not that i dont try to achieve in my studies,i DO!Sigh~the only positive thing tat can come from all this unfairness(to me)is that it will make me strive harder to be as good as,or better than, my brother.

Lets move on to a brighter subject.HAHAHAHAHA~i have got my hands on the Final Fantasy 7:Advent Children movie at long last! Hail to Square Enix for creating such a damnit good movie!Its really great,the graphics were absolutely stunning.Some of the fighting scenes went abit fast but still its wonderful!All FF7 fans,like ME xD,will get the joy of seeing the FF7 characters in kick ass graphics and hear their voices.Woohooo!I love Vincent Valentine!Cloud Strife!Kadaj!Rufus!Tifa!Vincent Valentineeeeee! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah..i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it *in ff7 frenzy* Its a must see! I will post pictures(maybe)on my next update =D

This is Jessie's news..blogging to u live from Jessie's home and personally typed for ure viewing purposes.Lol..bye-bye xP

--SheepsRulez(x*`