<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 {11:00 PM}

Well...unexpected things happened today.But still,its a hell of a boring day.I was supposed to meet a friend at the Mall today coz last nite he msg-ed me and asked me to lepak at the mall with him.He was askin why i didnt turn up last Saturday to watch movie with him and his other friend.LoL~i kinda felt guilty...so i msg-ed his mobile usin my sis's fone and told him tat i might be able to meet him tomolo(which is today).We txt-ed each other for awhile and at one point he was tellin me smthing abt watching a bear eatin a fish on tv.I laffed my lungs out when i read that xD And wow,when i continued reading,i could almost choke myself to death.He told me that he had a crush on me before and it was weird for him.So after a few more txts,i myself confessed to him tat i used to had a crush on him too.He was skeptical at first,then later he asked whether we made a perfect couple.I tell you,im SPEECHLESS...i felt electrocuted with shock.I forgot wat i told him(honestly,i forgot!)and then i had to stop txt-ing him coz my sis was gettin a lil edgy abt me txt-ing ppl too much.And she needed to use her fone for her alarm clock nyway.

Well,today i didnt get to meet him nyway.The Mall was crowded with lotsa malay ppl and i cudnt find him or his other fwens(whom are my friends as well).And i certainly didnt want to be stuck at the Mall all alone.Why?
1. I was dere alone.I cudnt call any of my other fwens since it was sooo soo last minute.And we owedi have an outing tomolo anyway.So if they go outing today,they cant go for the outing tomolo.
2.I dont have a mobile.In case of emergency,how am i gonna call for help?
3.Wat if my friends dont show up? I dont wanna be alone there when the mall is packed with malays!I had a bad experience already at Yayasan last year.Group of malay guys coming up to me and surrounded me...gross.I had to sweet talk my way outta dere and thank God i found my koko walkin into yayasan so i rushed up to him =)

So in the end i went to chms with my 'bro-in-law' and had a hell of a boring time dere...not to mention i was on full alert and i was so tense the whole time.Got abit annoyed at him and all but yeah..at least nothing happened.I msg-ed the frend i was supposed to meet and told him im sory for not coming.I also told him tat im stuck at chms at the moment and had no transport to go bak to the mall.He seemed kinda lyk he didnt blive me.His msg reply was kinda short and...oh well,hope vrything is alrite.I shudnt jump to conclusions =)

Nothing much happened beside all these.I met a few new friends online and they're great to chat with.Unfortunately,after one great day of meetin them and chatting happily with them,the nxt day they seem to be offline and the day onwards as well.
Wat else can i say...oh yeah,thou its kinda late...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL =)

--SheepsRulez(x*`