<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 {7:06 PM}

I hear voices at night.LoL~obviously you all have ure eyebrows raised or might have fallen off the chair laughing at that statement.But to those who believe,i seriously hear 'things' at night.And this isnt the first time..i dont feel disturbed of coz(coz Thank God nothing has actually happened to me!),but it does spook me and make me think whether im imagining it all or i really am hearing things.I feel lyk consulting someone but i seriously must make sure tat i Do hear these things and not imagine them.

Let me recall the first time i experienced the voices...i think it was a few months bak,i was lying down on my sister's old bed,my eyes were closing and i was kinda drowsy from tiredness...then i heard someone talking,i think a lady's voice..it came directly from in front of me.Well,doesnt sound scary enough rite?So heres another incident.I ,as usual,was chatting away arnd 3 or 4 am when i suddenly heard soft footsteps behind me.I turned and smiled and xpected my mum to be there to have a late night drink or smthing but nope...no one was there.I checked to make sure and sure enough,NO ONE was there.I got so frightened i unplugged the computer and went to sleep.Another incident was when i was the only one left awake at home(as usual xP)and i was gettin sleepy so i decided to hit the sack early.So there i was,checkin the doors and windows makin sure they were locked and switching off the ceilin fan and air-cond.Nxt mornin,i woke up and found the ceilin fan to be on.Impossible.I was sure tat i had turned it off!And my parents made it strict and clear tat everything must be turned off so as to no waste electricity...so it cudnt be them to be so forgetful.Another incident tat still clings to my mind was when i woke up early in the mornin to get ready for skool and was gonna get freshen up when I found my bathroom door wide open.I NEVER leave my bathroom door open.I didnt even dare to take a bath..but heck,i took a quick shower and brushed my teeth all the while lookin at the door.
This is turnin out to be one weird, supernatural stories blog.But to ease my mind i shall go on! xP Well,i got xcited after my dad bought me a Biore pack which consists of two pore packs,a facial wash and massage wash thingy.I was lookin at the massage wash thingy for a bit then i put it back into the bag and zipped it.I left it at the foot of my bed and went to take a bath.When i came outta the shower i decided to take another look at my bloved Biore pack(hell,i was happy to get new stuff...what more new stuff which can cure my pimples-to-be xP)Tat was when i noticed tat the massage wash thingy was gone.I searched around for it to no avail so i got frustrated and yes,i was still drippin wet from the shower and my towel was gettin soaked.So i changed into my pj's and with perfect timin as usual my sis knocks on my door.I opened it and in she walks,straight to the full length mirror -_- Vain pot xP ( xP Lyk older sis,lyk small sis?)So then it struck my mind tat she might have took my massage wash..but wait!The door was locked!!It cudnt be her or anyone else who took my massage wash coz the door had been locked all the while.I was goin to ask her about it when i noticed it lying down there on the foot of my bed.I cudnt speak after tat.I then decided to drop it and just totally forgot it happened.The very last incident im gonna talk abt happened recently...say two or four days ago.I was feelin glum tat time and upset with my sis.So there i was,sittin alone at 3am at the dinin table readin a newspaper.I dont know when it started or when i realised it..i heard moanin sounds,and i dont mean erotic moanings.They went on for quite awhile and my hairs started to prick.I looked around to try figure out where the sounds were coming from..it seemed tat it came from outside...then at times it sounded lyk it came from the kitchen,which was to my left tat time and quite near to the dining table.I so wanted to run but my legs failed me.I remembered i had my blessed cross/crucifix with me so i tried to gather my courage and ignore the sound.The sounds faded away quite later and i walk slowly bak to my room and went straight to bed,forcing myself to sleep and forget it all.

HAha...well,wat do u readers think?Am i goin insane...am i being delusional here?I just hope tat nothin bad will come from all of this.Back to the real world...uhm...i dunno..or rather,i dont want to talk abt anything -_-" Nothing new in my life...wait...my mad dog bit me and my sis and i am upset beyond belief.But i got over it and decided tat the dog needs to be taught a good lesson.Shes way too damn spoiled.and sigh~i miss vryone =)

--SheepsRulez(x*`