<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Thursday, November 24, 2005 {10:30 PM}

Ooo yeah..ive been long gone.Plenty of reasons,or excuses if u want,to explain why =P Firstly,the brunet my buddie gave me DIED T.T I cant see to log in with tat brunet account anymore.Second,not everytime the computer is at home..so tats why i've been long gone.I only get a netkad every now and then from my dad only when he wants to see his magnum results.and sometimes netkad take such a friggin long time to online tat i give up even tryin to go online.

Recently nothing much happen.I went for a few eye tests and phew~my eye is okie =D I had an eye infection and its healin pretty fast which is an amazing relief to me and the doctor.Sometimes my eye itches and hurt so badly i just feel lyk scratching them out with my nails.But ta-daa,i got an eye bath to ease off the itch =D It kinda stings when u bath the eye with the medi water but after tat the feelin is soo soo soothing =D

Well..nothing much to say now..oo ooo~ a warm hearty thanks to Mayzy and Cherziez for loyally taggin even when the site is stale xD

Love love all, Jessie

--SheepsRulez(x*`