<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605638?origin\x3dhttp://babypinkjess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
PROFILE
ENTRIES
TAGBOARD
LINKS

Monday, January 28, 2008 {10:57 PM}

OMG...how long has it beeeeen? Hmm..it should be around 3 years+ since i last blogged. HAHA...longest hiatus ever. Well i decided to bring this poor abandoned blog bak to life becoz well..bloggings the only way to update everyone abt my life. Sometimes when i tink abt it...its kinda sad. I wud rather meet up at a cafe or smthing and catch up on things while havin lunch or jst enjoying a drink. I want an active social life outside of the 'internet life'..i dont want my whole social life to revolve around the net only...*sigh* but everyone i love is so far away from me T.T sad indeed.

Well..im pretty much the same ol' Jessica,J-PoP tat i was...maybe im a wee bit more open now,much thanks to my most amazing,once-in-a-lifetime 3months stay at National Service in KEM MIRI,SG.RAIT. It totally rock my world. I have been xposed to my country's many cultures n races,had shared a bond with strangers that have now become treasured,special friends. Whatever i did;be it everyday routine like sleeping,eating,showering...i never did anything alone. I always have friends around me. Its pretty amazing how a huge group of strangers when put together under the same roof can form a bond so strong...haha,u cud say its human basic survival skill. When we're sick or in trouble,u depend on these new people in ure life so yeah...u form a bond and lol~how many times have i mentioned this bond word already??? And..this is pretty much all i can say abt NS...its so much more amazing tat words cannot describe how i feel and well,you have to be there,to have experience what i had to understand how deeply i feel abt NS. U knw..at the start i thought it was all bullshit when ppl and reviews abt NS in the newspapers keep telling me abt how great and wonderful NS was. I guess everyone who got selected must have felt that way. All the doubts and worries i had..my God,so stupid of me. I almost wanted to postpone,hell,even wanted to find a way to permanently avoid going NS. I thank God sincerely that i didnt. I LOVE NS! if it wasnt for NS i wouldnt have met Grace...Ivy..Regina..all the people i have come to love deeply. And now i can even SING in front of otha ppl. HAHA. To Grace,in case ure reading this,yes i used to be very shy abt singing in public. U and everyone else at kem are the first ppl to actually hear me sing. LOL..i should thank u guys for getting me outta my shell =) And lol..i love and so miss karaoke-ing at ure house...tat was the first sleepover i ever had and first karaoke session i ever had as well...i wanna do it all over again T.T

Ok..enough of NS becoz its makin me too sentimental and emosi. I so wanna xperience it once more but i can never have the privilege of doing so again so yeah...lets leave it at that. All in all im doing ok-ok. Im now an aunty at the tender age of 18..well,am coming 19 this year so i guess i cud get used to being called aunty =P I have a baby nephew,named Darius Tea...eee,hes so damn cute to the point i feel like BITING him. HAHA..yes,im very ganas,i know =P Rough loving..well...i guess this is it. Cant think of anything much to say. I hope everyone starts coming here to read my blog once again yeah...coz im bak and i PROMISE to TRY update often =) Love u people!

--SheepsRulez(x*`